1. To provide the students with balanced and up-to-date academic courses that cover both management and information technology.
2. To equip graduates with the skills of self-learning and team-work to best serve the society.
3. Prepare graduates with general skills to be able to face general challenges in profession life by understanding job principles and ethics.
4. Provide the business market with the necessary administative and strategic leaders which are able to improve management and information systems.
5. Support the business market with graduates that possess enough skills to build and manage informatics systems.