Bio Informatics Department
Proin eu varius felis. Pellentesque hendrerit elit ornare, ultricies ante eu, vestibulum dui. Quisque venenatis sollicitudin felis eget dictum. Aliquam tincidunt felis orci, ut malesuada ligula malesuada in. Integer lacinia nulla eget nunc lacinia, ac rhoncus velit molestie. Donec sit amet fringilla enim. Nulla facilisi. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut non pulvinar nibh, ids velit.
The bioinformatics program is a new distinctive program that links the field of information technology with various health and biological areas in order to prepare a distinguished graduate having the necessary skills to keep pace with continuous development in information technology and adapt it in all biological uses and to be eligible for competition in government institutions and the local and global labor market.
1. Deepening the graduate understanding and knowledge of bioinformatics science.
2. Preparing a graduate with the ability to design, implement and promote new technology to improve this field and serve interested parties in this field.
3. Acquiring the graduate with the scientific, theoretical and technical skills to deal with organizations, institutions and companies interested in the program and researches in this field.
4. Preparing highly qualified graduates in collecting, discovering, exploring, and analyzing biological data to serve the scientific research and society and helps various interested parties in this field.
5. Preparing graduates with high competitiveness in government institutions and the local and global labor market in these modern disciplines so that they have the ability to analyze and design bioinformatics applications.
6. Preparing graduates who are aware of the importance of self-learning to advance in their professional, scientific, and ethical lives.