- Graduating students with distinguished scientific and leadership skills that qualify them to compete in the labor market in various fields of biomedical informatics and enhance their moral values.
- Providing graduates with the skills that are needed to manage, analyze and mining in biomedical information, and to build smart medical systems for various purposes.
- Providing an innovative educational and research environment that encourages the student to learn and interact by providing scientific laboratories and classrooms with the latest advanced technologies.
- Developing academic curricula in order to keep abreast with local and international scientific and technical progress in a way that contributes to the graduation of scientific cadres able to contribute in community service.
- Promoting and developing the skills of the academic and research teaching staff by providing a modern teaching environment and supporting them to participate in sober local and international courses, seminars and conferences.
- Providing scientific and research advice to the beneficiaries of governmental and private institutions, enhancing cooperation and exchanging experiences with them.
- Effective contribution in bridging the gap between educational outcomes, institutional requirements and the labor market.